Private Massages in Hyderabad

Hello everyone ,

This is manoj, I have done my massage course in the famous tulip institute and have shifted to Hyderabad recently. 

Let me introduce my self. I am aged 23 and work as a full time masseuse. I have more than 300 happy clients till date and they are counting. For me your satisfaction is more important than anything. You pay me to get the ultimate pleasure and experience and my duty is to give you the best till date or the best debut in this. 

You have many guys around who also advertise like me that they are good in this but how far ? Are they pro's at this ? are they safe enough to have a session with you ? Is he really a masseuse  ? Is he a certified masseuse ?

There are many questions but only few can give answers to all of them and I am one of those who can give answer to all of them. Its been 6 months since I have been out from the institute and I don't do this for money.If I need money I could have worked for a spa but I'm not. 

Below are the types of massages I offer :


1. Swedish Massage : 


2. Deep Tissue Massage :


3.Thai Massage : 


4. Tantra Massage : 


5. Body to Body Massage / Nuru Massage : 


6.Yoni Massage : 



These are the massages which I serve right now. I also have knowledge on others so feel free to communicate with me.

For the massages I use a set of oils and creams. In the oils section, I provide coconut , jasmine , gingelly oils. (I also provide premium oils like tea tree oil and sandal wood oils these are good when we go for a course of massages). Coming to the creams I have multiple fruit flavored creams in which you can choose the ones you like.

With me I also carry additional equipment which are needed for the massage.

Till today clients served :    362  (Updated once in 24 hours)

So if you are interested and also you need to talk to me about any massages on how they go please feel free to reach out to me. 

My email : tieupservices@gmail.com

Please don't share your contact numbers in the comments below as you might be unsafe. I only have one mail and that is mentioned above.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog